Monday, 5 November 2012

How crap am I?



Sorry guys, I haven't been around for a LONG time. I totally miss my blogging, but at the same time I'm just far too busy. Some days I don't even get chance to fart, nevermind sit and write anything!

I really must try harder. I'm working on taking specific jobs which will hopefully mean working a LITTLE less so I can get other jobs done around the house. You don't even want to SEE how thick the dust is on my xbox!! I miss it so much!

So much has happened that I can't even update you on (even the last part of my wedding story!), but hopefully you've been hanging around on my facebook page.
My new website launched at Halloween made by my amazingly talented friend Pip at Open Door Media.
The sister site to Little Cherry.


I LOVE it so much and it really captures the look of being not your everyday cake maker!

Black Cherry type of cakes really is where my heart lies, I still love cakes with pretty roses, but nothing gets me more excited than a film/gamer or geeky theme.
I also attended my first 'alternative' wedding fair yesterday - it was AMAZING but I will report about that in another post if I can steal images from people who were there! I didn't get many!

Sooo...just thought I'd show my face so you know I'm alive. I have met some amazing people which you will no doubt hear about here on my blog in the next few posts, but for now......I'm going to dust, clean or play on the Xbox as I haven't had chance to for ages.......I think I know which one is going to win! lol


See you guys soon! xx







No comments:

Post a Comment