Thursday, 3 February 2011

Animal Madness

Well hello Thursday! This week has just flown by, and I have had a cake free week (very rare!) Got lots to do, but what am I doing? Sitting at the laptop researching wedding things....its more fun :)

Anyhoo Im having a hard time choosing some wedding toppers for my cake, I originally wanted some white ceramic giraffes...but can I find any? can I hell! Well, I did, but I have to buy 1000 of them from China  :S

After lots more searching I found this incredibly cute couple by 'skunkboy creatures'



Just adorable!!


I wanted to stick with either giraffes or elephants but seeing this cute little Zebra melted my heart!


Very 'Tim Burton'...just super cute!! Reminds me of Edward Scissorhands :)




This elephant couple would have been perfect in white!






Also found these cute salt and pepper pots!! So you could even use them afterwards and have a permanent reminder of your your day!



These are also salt and pepper pots - very cute huggy elephants!! Shame about where the holes are though, cant really be hidden!





Its been fun but very stressful searching for wedding toppers!, I still havent decided on what to have, some are in America, some China, some are just downright untraceable! But I'm hoping to decide and find the perfect one soon!

What would you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment