Sunday, 6 February 2011

And so it begins

The buying of wedding items, I just cant help myself I have to be organized!
Well the first item to drop through my letterbox were the VERY cute giraffe cufflinks, yes that wasn't a major typo, cufflinks....that are giraffes - for the Groom of course!

They are so much prettier in real-life, and the Groom loves them :)
Not only do I love them because they are so novelty, fit in with the theme, and are just the darned cutest zoo animals ever, but they were only about £9.00 delivered too! Awesome :)


I also purchased some elephant ones whilst I was there, just to compare, but still waiting for those to arrive. I just love my wedding theme!

But that wasn't the only thing I bought...o no, you cant just stop there, I bought an adorable Martha Stewart Double punch in 'Elephant' design, for my home-made wedding invites! I'm itching to go and buy all the stuff but still need to wait for the punch to arrive. How can you not fall in love with this little guy!? I have invite ideas floating round in my brain already.






Well just thought I'd let you know what I couldn't help buying! Also I showed Adam what I plan to wear on my feet for the wedding, he just laughed around the entire shop...but I'll save that for another post :)
Apologies for anyone who just comes on here for the cakes or the photography but I promise there will be some soon! 
Time to start tea!
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment