Friday, 28 January 2011

Friday Treats : Etsy Cupcake Goodies!

 I have that Friday feeling! So thought I'd share some Friday treats with you :)
All items showcased are from Etsy, I'm beginning to love that place. Feast your eyes upon the cuteness :)



Gorgeous little Candy and Cupcakes charms from TheSilverDivaKids
I just love the little candy wrapper and font stamped on the disc





How adorable are these little soaps by pinkdottedowl. I dont think I could ever use them :)





WOW! BallyhooJewelry combine my two favourtite things!
Cupcakes and skulls...this rocks!




Checkout this cute 2 step stool by onmyown14
I just LOVE the little cherries...Im a fan of those too!
Maybe I should get myself one of these for when I cant reach the top shelf in my cupboards :)






I can just see this on Abbi, its lovely :)







And last but not least look at this cute cuddly cupcake owl by canelajoy
ADORABLE!


Certainly some yummy stuff on there, some people are so talented!


Adding to my Friday feeling was the fact that two letters dropped through the door this morning, they were both confirmations of bookings for the registrar and Zoo (happy dancing at the laptop). But we have a huge decision to make now...which I just KNOW I'm going to lose sleep over. Do we opt for the safari and BBQ, in which case we get to visit a few of the enclosures with a guide after the Zoo is closed to the public, then return to manor for an outside BBQ on the terrace - followed by the disco. OR do we go for the buffet instead and straight onto the disco...saving ourselves something like £1500. Hmmm theres upsides and downsides to each one, and I dont know what to do...HELP ME!




No comments:

Post a Comment